Export Email Messages to EMLX Format & Manipulate IMP Tasks
What is new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Email for Java 1.5.0 . This month’s release provides a brand new save format: you can now export any message loaded into Aspose.Email to EMLX. This release also provides the functionality to manipulate IMP.Tasks type contents through MapiTask class. Last but not the least, Aspose.Email for Java 1.5.0 now provides a choice to the user in order to load a PST file. A new overload of the PersonalStorage.fromFile method lets you open a PST in writeable or read-only modes. The main new and improved features added in this release are listed below
- Added support for "IPM.Task" type contents
- Add support for export to EMLX format
- Added MapiPropertyTag.PR_ATTACHMENT_FLAGS
- Standalone backslash and backslash at the end of a line
- Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.FolderInfo.ContentCount is always zero is now fixed
- Issues accessing the attachments of an embedded email is now resolved.
- Index outside the bounds of the array is now fixed
- Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count
- Issue is resolvedWhile loading a PST file when file is in read-only mode
- The specified string is now in the form required for a subject. - parsing MSG files
- The specified content type is now corrected. - parsing MSG files
- Specified cast validity is now corrected - parsing MSG files
- Exception is fixed while iterating over the folders of PST
- Exception is fixed while converting EML to MSG with JRE 5
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Email for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Email for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Accessing Outlook MAPI Properties
- Parsing and Saving Attachments
Overview:Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Non-Graphical Java component that enables Java applications to read and write Microsoft Outlook documents without utilizing Microsoft Outlook. It enables developers to create new MSG file from scratch, update an existing MSG file, read Outlook MSG file & get it's properties like subject, body, recipients in to, cc and bcc, Adding or removing attachment, sender information and MAPI properties. Aspose.Email for Java can be used with Web as well as Desktop Application.
More about Aspose.Email for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Email for Java
- Download Aspose.Email for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Email for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Email for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Email for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Email for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts