Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Application Monitor API 2.6
- 06-04-2007, 09:08 AM #1levent Guest
Java Application Monitor API 2.6
The Java Application Monitor (JAMon) is a free, simple, high performance, thread safe, Java API that allows developers to easily monitor production applications. JAMon can be used to determine application performance bottlenecks, user/application interactions, and application scalability. JAMon gathers summary statistics such as hits, execution times (total, average, minimum, maximum, standard deviation), and simultaneous application requests. JAMon statistics are displayed in the sortable JAMon report.
This release adds a JAMon log4j Appender that will allow developers to keep aggregate statistics on log4j messages. For example, they will be able to use a JAMon Web page to view how many errors have been sent to log4j. They will also be able to 'tail' the log4j log file via a JAMon Web page. All of this can be configured via the log4j XML or properties configurator. No code changes are required in your application.
URL: JAMon - Documentation
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:25 AM
- By ranak81 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2007, 10:45 PM
- By snooze-g in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2007, 10:05 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2007, 02:40 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:03 AM