Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Open-Xchange 6.20.2
- 03-27-2012, 06:25 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Open-Xchange Server Edition is a multi-tier, small footprint solution that integrates seamlessly into customerís architectures, enabling smooth start of operation based on services. The Open-Xchange Server Edition supports different Enterprise Linux systems like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, and Debian Etch. Users are presented with a highly advanced, improved, and intuitive browser based interface that meets all their email, calendaring, tasking, contacts, and document storage requirements. Further integrations like LDAP-support or ADS are possible. It's designed for medium organizations and educational and public administrations that want to have a customizable communication solution.
This release provides a number of user interface backend features including handling of internationalized domain names, an improved mail filter API, default selection for CVS-Import, no module prefix for the window meta object ďtitle setĒ, minimal backend requirements for OLOX2, and retaining iTip / iMip messages after processing.
URL: Open-Xchange | Business-Class Email and Collaboration for SaaS Providers and Enterprises
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2012, 07:37 PM
- By mgm2010 in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:14 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:04 PM