Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MyJgui 0.7.4.3
- 03-26-2012, 07:20 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MyJgui is a GUI (graphical user interface) for MySQL. It aims to be easy to use for new users as well as experts. You can store multiple connections that can be used simultaneously. Stored passwords are encrypted using symmetric encryption. Underlying databases and tables are displayed in a tree structure with the connections being the first level nodes. MyJgui is capable of easy data manipulation through a grid. It has a unique feature of bookmarking parametrical queries (sqlmarks). The documentation (user guide) is quite comprehensive and kept up-to-date.
This maintenance/bugfix release fixes problems with ignoring the limit after commit/rollback in the Content of tables, non-working popup actions of log views, and a problem with running queries in the SQL console. Users can now set the font size of the SQL console (as is possible for views).
URL:MyJgui - cross-platform graphical MySQL client
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:06 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:40 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2007, 07:22 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:01 AM