Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JamochaMUD 4.9
- 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
JamochaMUD offers Unicode, plug-in, and multi-language support (8 different languages) to allow a more enjoyable MUCKing/MUDding experience. It features command history, synchronized window controls, experimental SOCKS 5 support, and greatly improved ANSI colour support. It plays nice on Unix systems, supports a wide range of MU*s, and also includes emulation of some TinyFugue editor controls. JamochaMUD includes classes that may be easily reused in other Java applications.
This release adds a contributed PathWalker plug-in that allows players to record and play back walking directions. It also features various smaller code fixes.
URL: The Officious JamochaMUD page! (Updated Sunday May 16 2010 at 9:08pm)
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 04:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2008, 05:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2007, 12:53 PM