Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jGnash 2.8.0
- 03-26-2012, 07:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
jGnash is a personal finance application written in Java. Java 6 is required. jGnash supports several account types, including investment accounts. jGnash has support for split transactions, nested accounts, scheduled transactions, commodities, and currencies. jGnash can import OFX and QIF files, excluding investment accounts and transactions. Data is stored in an XML format so it is easy to manipulate and read the data external to the program. jGnash also has scripting support to add custom reports and functionality.
This release adds the ability to export budgets and printable reports to an Excel file. Several minor bugs have been fixed.
URL: jGnash | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2012, 06:38 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:01 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:53 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:47 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 05:16 PM