Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-04-2007, 08:04 AM #1levent Guest
Java Interactive Profiler 1.1 rc 1
The Java Interactive Profiler (JIP) is a code profiler for Java. It features the ability to turn the profiler on and off at run time as well as the capability to filter out classes and packages. These features make it well suited for profiling Web applications.
This release features an alternative profiler engine that produces a timeline rather than timings. It comes with a GUI front end called jipViewer that can be used to view JIP's output. "Net time" reporting has been improved. The readme.html has been improved to include a FAQ. A new ClassLoaderFilter allows you to specify which classloaders to accept via configuration. The ability has been added to explicitly include classes by package or class name. A problem has been fixed where caught exceptions were messing up the JIP call stack. Support has been added for JBoss 4.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 04:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2007, 08:47 AM