Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Access Road 0.7
- 03-18-2012, 05:13 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Access Road 0.7
Access Road is a universal simulator of access controls that is intended to improve design and auditing of IT security. It provides simulations of GNU/Linux (components and rights on the file system), MySQL Server (components and privileges), and a generic Role-Based-Access-Control application. It is designed for database, system, and application administrators, IT designers, and auditors. Reliability and the ability to explain the results are the main objectives. A 50 page tutorial is provided, and a powerful framework allows new simulations to be added.
This release added simulation of MySQL Server (components, privileges, privilege sorting at any level), simulation of numerous new concepts including information systems, aliases, typed privileges, virtual folders, and rights inheritance, an information system window, multi-threaded diagrams, and a powerful framework of ACS add-ons for new simulations.
URL: Access Road - Browse Files at SourceForge.net
- By ujjwal in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2011, 06:26 AM
- By gauravrajbehl in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:48 AM
- By CatchSandeepVaid in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2009, 07:18 PM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2008, 06:20 PM
- By cachi in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:51 AM