Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MQ File Mover 4.1.0
- 03-18-2012, 06:04 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MQ File Mover 4.1.0
The MQ File Mover application is a software package designed to move files using WebSphere MQ (aka MQSeries). MQFM processes “Action” commands, which are controlled through an MQFM Workflow XML file. The user combines a series of Action commands to create the MQFM Workflow XML file.
This release updates the Zip Action to handle locked files (locked by another process) and Windows drive labels (i.e., C:), updates the Watch Action to perform retries on a failure, adds the ability to use Global properties with other Global properties, adds code to dump out user global values, adds a createdir attribute for the Append, Copy, DecryptFile, EncryptFile, Merge, MergeSort, Move, Receive, ReplaceText, Sort, Tar, Touch, UnTar, UnZip, and Zip Actions, adds an append attribute for the Receive Action, and adds a default value ("*") for the Extension Element for the Watch Action for type="D".
URL: Capitalware's MQ File Mover Overview Page
- By lordhark in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:43 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2011, 07:50 PM
- By danmgz45 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2010, 06:31 AM
- By maheshsardar in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2010, 04:24 PM
- By mahendra.athneria in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM