Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: iText 5.2.0
- 03-14-2012, 05:21 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
iText is a library that contains classes to generate and manipulate documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF). Document manipulation includes splitting, merging, and filling out forms (AcroForms, static and dynamic XFA forms).
A large part of this release involves PDF parsing. It adds support for special encodings and foreign languages. It fixes parsing errors and makes iText more tolerant when reading invalid PDF syntax. Furthermore, iText is now able to generate PDFs larger than 2 GB. This release fills some gaps regarding the implementation of PAdES, and reduced the dependency on java.awt to ease the use of iText on Google Android and GAE.
URL: iText ® - Free / Open Source PDF Library for Java and C#
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2011, 06:21 PM
- By new_2_java in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:24 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:41 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:03 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:05 PM