Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Wandora 2012-02-29
- 03-12-2012, 05:36 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Wandora is a general purpose data extraction, management, and publishing application based on Topic Maps and Java. Wandora has a graphical user interface, layered presentation of knowledge, several data storage options, rich data extraction, import and export capabilities, and an embedded HTTP server that enables dynamic publication of Topic Maps. Wandora is well suited for rapid ontology construction and knowledge mashups.
XTM, JTM topic map, GRAPHML, and RDF service modules now return association data too. Creating a new layer selects the new layer automatically. The XTM 2.0 import feature has been fixed and interprets zero length basename as no-basename. A subject identifier change in the topic tree changes the topic's subject identifier instead of the topic's basename. New features include a Simple CSV association extractor, Associate nearby point occurrence carriers, and Associate points in the polygon occurrence carrier.
URL: Wandora - WandoraWiki
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2012, 06:17 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 06:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:49 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2012, 01:35 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 12:18 PM