Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-02-2012, 06:00 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Export Documents in SVG Vector Image Format & Encrypted DOC Creation
What is new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for Java &.NET 11.1.0 has been released. This month’s release provides a brand new save format, you can now export any document loaded into Aspose.Words to the SVG vector image format. We now provide export of any document to SVG format. This adds to the collection of image formats you can already save a document to using Aspose.Words. These include the raster types BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF and the vector format EMF. In previous versions, during rendering if a required font was not found on the machine or embedded in the document then in most cases Aspose.Words would fall back on the free “Gentium” font. Now, starting with this release you can specify the default to use during rendering if a font is missing. Now users can pass any TrueType fonts to the Aspose.Words engine in a variety of different ways like using the FileFontSource class to load a font from file or using the MemoryFontSource to pass a font in from an array of bytes or using FolderFontSource to load fonts from a folder or sub folders. There are 102 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The list of most notable new and improved features in this release are listed below
- Cell border conflict resolution is improved in layout.
- Vertical alignment of sections on a page is supported.
- Export to SVG format is now supported.
- Improved the public API so the developer can provide TrueType fonts in a custom way.
- Linked textboxes are supported in RTF.
- Creation of encrypted DOC documents is supported.
- Bookmarks at the end of table rows are no longer lost.
- Bullets are now displayed properly when RTF is viewed in Wordpad.
- Support DOC document encryption
- HTML Table is imported properly into the Document
- InsertHtml method inserts li tag contains div incorrect is now fixed.
- Some bookmarks are lost after open/save document using Aspose.Words.
- MS Word drawing objects are exported to ODT.
- Support rendering of EmfPlusOnly metafiles
- Support Vertical Alignment of the section
- Password to open” lost after open/save the document is fixed.
- Bullets lost after converting WML to DOC is fixed.
- Cell bottom borders are successfully rendered
- Support rendering to SVG format.
- Use embedded fonts in PDF formfields.
- Add shapes export/import for ODT
- Position of list item is corrected after converting RTF to DOC/DOCX.
- Improve public API so the customer can provide TTF fonts in a custom way
- Shape mirrors, rotation is corrected.
- MS Word 2010 stops working during opening the document produced by Aspose.Words.
- Comment range lost is fixed after open/save document
- Path to XSL transformation information is removed after open/save DOCX document.
- Font change is fixed after DOC->DOCX->DOC round-trip.
- Paragraph list format disappearance is fixed after converting to DOC/DOCX
- Group shape looks different during rendering is fixed.
- Characters issues are resolved during converting to SWF
- Acrobat Reader shows an error message when scroll down to the third page of PDF produced by AW
- Consider adding an ability to specify default font that is used upon rendering.
- Option to enable/disable import tag titles as comments
- Checkboxes which use Wingdings font are now rendered correctly
- The document is cut off is fixed after open/save.
- Create a video which shows how to build a table from scratch
- Left and right cell margins lost is fixed after converting DOCX to DOC.
- Page field inside an inline story causes an exception when updating fields
- Fix IsValidLinkToFile porting issue.
- Table generated by Aspose.Words looks ugly is now fixed.
- Consider distributing Aspose.Words using the NuGet platform.
- Tabs lost after open/save document is now fixed.
- Content inside embedded Excel table looks incorrect during converting to PdfA1b is fixed.
- Top part of image is repeated at the bottom upon rendering is fixed
- Support updating "QUOTE" fields
- Consider exporting custom document properties to PDF as Metadata
- Support linked textboxes in RTF
- DOC to PDF conversion issue is resolved.
- PDF file got corrupted is fixed
- Ensure DrawingML compound lines are rendered properly.
- Support cell border conflict resolution in layout.
- Table is split between pages in pdf output is fixed
- Defects in output XPS while rendering compound lines are fixed
- Problem with formula field update is resolved
- Support MathML ODT export
- Create voice over scripts for Aspose.Words videos
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to: Apply Different AutoFit Settings to a Table ?
- How-to: Check Format Compatibility ?
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables Java & .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage Aspose.Words for . Java
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET
- Download Aspose.Words for Java
- Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET:
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:17 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-17-2011, 04:27 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2010, 01:27 PM
- By meestafa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:19 PM
- By IYIaster in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:19 PM