Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj/PRO 4.1.0
- 03-02-2012, 04:16 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
edtFTPj/PRO is a Java library that performs secure file transfers. It supports FTPS (FTP over SSL), both explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (FTP via SSH). It also supports asynchronous transfers and FTP connection pools. All major FTP operations are supported, including both active and passive modes. It provides a progress monitor interface, allowing applications to receive progress updates for their file transfers. The library is built on the open source edtFTPj and shares its API. It is compatible with Android 1.5 and above.
This release adds resumeNextDownload(long) to SSHFTPClient, SSLFTPClient, and FTPClient so that partial downloads can be done. It adds an isControlSecure() method to SSLFTPClient to determine if the control connection is secure. It puts hmac-sha1 back as the first HMAC chosen. It applies a timeout to message store retrieval on connect().
URL: Secure FTP for Java
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:58 AM