Recombine Cloned Slides to Single Presentation & Better Text Rendering
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Slides for Java (2.8.0) has been released. This is primarily a maintenance and more stable release. Many presentation rendering issues like title size with thumbnail, slide cloning, text rendering, characters conversion, text overlapping, chart colors and missing diagrams in generated thumbnails have been resolved. This release includes plenty improved features and also fixes for following issues.
- Spaces are removed from Text in the generated PPTX
- Cloned slide cannot be recombined in to single presentation
- Title issue with slide thumbnail
- Text Rendering issues with slide Thumbnail
- Slide content missing in Thumbnail
- Characters conversion issue in Thumbnail
- Graphic Issue with Thumbnail
- Horizontal line above picture
- Arrow direction is not correct
- Text is not properly rendered in generated thumbnails
- Scaled thumbnail generated disturbs the text
- Wrong title color
- Wrong gradient in bottom of slide
- Bullets characters are lost on saving presentation
- Wrong chart colors
- Diagram missing in Thumbnails
- Text overlapping in generated thumbnails
- Wrong arrow direction on thumbnail
- CellsInternal does not accept Aspose.Slides license.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Presentations with huge size after cloning
- Extract entire text from a Presentation
Overview: Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides is a Java component to create, read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using Microsoft PowerPoint. It supports PHP applications and provides all advanced features for managing presentations, slides, shapes, tables and supports PPT, POT, POS PowerPoint formats. Now you can add, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. It also supports audio & video frames, adding pictures, text frames and saving presentations as streams or SVG format.
More about Aspose.Slides for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for Java
- Download Aspose.Slides for Java
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts