Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Stendhal 0.99
- 02-09-2012, 07:00 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Stendhal is a multiplayer online adventure game (MMORPG) developed using the Arianne game development system. It features a rich and expanding world in which you can explore towns, buildings, plains, caves, and dungeons. You will meet NPCs and acquire tasks and quests for valuable experience and cold hard cash. Your character will develop and grow, and with each new level up become stronger and better. With the money you acquire, you can buy new items and improve your armour and weapons. You can also roam the world in search of evil monsters (and kill them).
Small, effective changes include allowing players with items under them to be pushed (the item moves with the player so stays safe). The protection for new players was improved, as now additionally ATK and DEF determine if a fight will be fair. You can't miss the lit up cities at night time; with more lamps lit, it is a brighter world outdoors. Now there is a menu item to capture screenshots. Admin names are now anonymized when answering support. Speaking of anonymous names, have you met Marie-Henri? He challenges you to find out his pen name.
URL: A Multiplayer Online Role Playing Framework to develop games – The Arianne Project
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2011, 06:57 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 05:43 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:38 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:00 AM