Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-09-2012, 06:44 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Simple Package Manager 0.1.1-rev2
Simple Package Manager (SPM) is intended to operate in a way similar to existing package managers (apt, dpkg, Pacman, etc.). Instead of supporting a centralized package repository, SPM allows remote packages to be downloaded and installed automatically, given their URL. This allows a developer to package and distribute software via a package management system without having to worry about the many different formats and Linux distribution repositories.
Bugs in the CLI were fixed.
URL: simple-package-manager - Simple source based package manager for *nix based systems - Google Project Hosting
- By DMarsh12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2012, 02:43 AM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:08 PM
- By Anoyz in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:13 PM
- By kapil1089theking in forum Java 2DReplies: 6Last Post: 11-05-2011, 10:14 PM
- By globo in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2010, 02:17 AM