Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Muscle 5.67
- 02-09-2012, 06:41 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MUSCLE (Multi User Server Client Linking Environment) is an N-way messaging server and networking API. It includes client-side networking APIs for various languages, including C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, and Python. MUSCLE lets programs communicate over a network via streams of serialized Message objects. The included server program ("muscled") lets its clients message each other and store information in its server-side hierarchical database. The database supports flexible queries via hierarchical wildcarding, and "live" updates via a subscription mechanism.
Minor bugs were fixed. Memory usage of the Message class was reduced a bit, better control over the zlib-encoding of outgoing compressed Message objects was provided, and a deprecated Queue method was removed (GetItemPointer()).
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2011, 06:00 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 03:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM