Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-05-2012, 06:37 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Open-Xchange Server Edition 6.20.1
Open-Xchange Server Edition is a multi-tier, small footprint solution that integrates seamlessly into customerís architectures, enabling smooth start of operation based on services. The Open-Xchange Server Edition supports different Enterprise Linux systems like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, and Debian Etch. Users are presented with a highly advanced, improved, and intuitive browser based interface that meets all their email, calendaring, tasking, contacts, and document storage requirements. Further integrations like LDAP-support or ADS are possible. It's designed for medium organizations and educational and public administrations that want to have a customizable communication solution.
This release added a number of features including the ability to show only elements of the current week in the widget. The email composer no longer closes after saving a draft. "Send Email to" was added to the RMB menu in contacts card view. The email account is now shown in the folder tree. Automatic bug reports are now configurable. Emails in the "Drafts" folder are now deleted after they are sent. Support for OXtender 2 for MS Outlook 64-Bit was added. Preferred mailing addresses are now supported.
URL: Open-Xchange | Business-Class Email and Collaboration for SaaS Providers and Enterprises
- By jimmitry in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:47 AM
- By pbaudru in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:59 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:23 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:04 PM