Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.0.6
- 02-04-2012, 06:07 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.0.6
DataNucleus AccessPlatform is a standards-compliant Java persistence product. It is fully compliant with the JDO1, JDO2, JDO2.1, JDO2.2, JDO3, JPA1, and JPA2 Java standards, and provides a REST API. It complies with the OGC Simple Feature Spec for persistence of geospatial Java types. It allows access to all popular RDBMS available today, together with db4o, LDAP, NeoDatis, JSON, Excel/ODF spreadsheets, XML, BigTable, and HBase databases.
Support for the JPA2.1 Stored Procedures API was added. Support for nondurable identity for MongoDB/Excel was added. Handling of HBase tables was fixed, allowing use of all recent versions. Querying of embedded inherited fields for RDBMS was fixed. Use of JPA EmbeddedId with relations was fixed. Support for embedded PK fields with Excel/ODF was added. Support for direct serialization of query results was added. An annotation for specifying column position with JPA was added.
URL: DataNucleus Access Platform - DataNucleus Access Platform
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2012, 12:08 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 06:08 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:29 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2008, 06:35 PM