Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-03-2012, 07:35 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
389 Directory Server 1.2.0.Alpha 8
389 Directory Server (formerly Fedora Directory Server) is a full-featured LDAPv3 compliant server. In addition to the standard LDAPv3 operations, it supports multi-master replication, fully online configuration and administration, chaining, virtual attributes, access control directives in the data, Virtual List View, server-side sorting, SASL, TLS/SSL, and many other features. The transactional Berkeley DB 4.2 is used as its data store and a full plug-in API allows developers to extend the the functionality of the server in many ways, and many of the core features of the server are already implemented using this API. The server is very mature, having started out as Netscape Directory Server.
This release has some new features and many bugfixes.
URL: 389 Directory Server (Open Source LDAP)
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2012, 07:29 PM
- By sudukrish in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2009, 08:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 09:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:16 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2007, 08:24 PM