Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Talend Open Studio 2.1.0M1
- 06-01-2007, 06:53 AM #1levent Guest
Talend Open Studio 2.1.0M1
Talend Open Studio is an ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tool. Talend Open Studio can perform jobs that range from datawarehouse feeding to database synchronization, as well as file format transformations. Its graphical interface is made with Eclipse RCP, and data related scripts are generated in Perl. The application was designed to be extended with components written by users.
Ingres database support, XSLT, fuzzy matching, a SugarCRM connector, XSD and DTD validators, CSV output, CRC calculation, file copy/move/deletion, and a Salesforce connector were added for Java generation. Interval matching, archive extraction, XML output with dynamic data grouping, CSV output, SSH, Sybase bulk load, and Microsoft SQL bulk load were added for Perl generation. Java job export was added. Jobs can be exported in SpagoBI. Statistics and logs don't always require specific components. Contexts have a new specific view.
URL: Talend - provider of open source data integration software
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 01:29 PM