Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-01-2012, 04:58 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
WiKID Strong Authentication System 3.1.18 Java Software Token ...
The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a highly scalable, secure two-factor authentication system. It is simple to implement and maintain, allows users to be validated automatically, requires no hardware tokens, has a simple API for application support (via Ruby, PHP, Java, COM, Python, etc.), supports multiple domains, and supports replication for fault tolerance and scalability. It also supports mutual /host and transaction authentication, wireless tokens only domains, locked tokens (to your PC), anti-keystroke logger keypad PIN entry, etc.
This release has an improved layout. It fixes an issue with the locked token on OS X.
URL: The WiKID Strong Authentication System — Rhymes with Wicked
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 05:21 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:59 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:05 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:59 AM