Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.0
- 01-29-2012, 06:30 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.0
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports a robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects, and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel files using a designer spreadsheet, smart marker, or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
This release includes a number of enhancements for Pivot Tables and the formula calculation engine. In older versions, you can utilize advanced conditional formatting (Excel 2007/2010) and filtering data features on general data but not on pivot data. Now, you can apply conditional formatting and filter data on Pivot Tables. Also it adds (get/set) features for Pivot Tables. It has an improved formula calculation engine that you can use to calculate huge lists of formulas (in the template file) quickly. Also, you can take advantage of calculating formulas on your desired cells only.
URL: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.1.0 Supports Conditional Formatting and Data Filtering in Pivot Tables | Blogs - Aspose.com
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:35 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 06:47 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:27 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:52 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:05 PM