Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GeoServer 1.5.1-RC1
- 06-01-2007, 06:48 AM #1levent Guest
GeoServer connects your information to the Geospatial Web. With GeoServer, you can publish and edit data using open standards. Your information is made available in a large variety of formats as maps/images or actual geospatial data. GeoServer's transactional capabilities offer robust support for shared editing. It supports WFS-T and WMS open protocols from the OGC to produce JPEG, PNG, SVG, KML/KMZ, GML, PDF, Shapefiles, and more. It is built on the GeoTools2 Java GIS toolkit.
This release contains a number of interesting new features such as a Chinese translation, a Portuguese translation, and an OpenLayers map preview (replaces MapBuilder). It has some KML improvements, including KML legend support, KML superoverlay/region support, and powerful templating of KML pop-ups. There are improvements so that multiple base map layers can now be configured, and support has been restored for CRS with units other than meters.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 05:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:02 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2007, 08:54 AM