Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: eBook parser library 1.0
- 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
eBook parser library 1.0
eBook parser library is a Java library designed to handle the epub and fb2 e-book file formats. It retrieves information such as title, author, genre, series title, etc, and can be used to process or organize databases of large numbers of e-books, where speed is essential. To maintain speed, it does not extract all content from the e-book or check the structure for errors.
Initial freecode announcement.
URL: eBook parser library - Browse /ebookParser-1.0 at SourceForge.net
- By danko in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2011, 02:29 AM
- By ermia2008 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2010, 09:02 PM
- By Avin in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:03 PM
- By hno2005 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-21-2009, 03:23 AM
- By hardiks21 in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2009, 01:04 PM