Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Wifix (lite) 0.3.0
- 01-27-2012, 06:49 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Wifix (lite) 0.3.0
If you can't reconnect to your WiFi until you reboot your Froyo device, Wifix (lite) will probably help you. Just click the "Reassign" button, and about 8 seconds later you will be reconnected to your WiFi. You can use "Reconnect" if it doesn't work for you. There is also a "Keep Connection" checkbox that prevents your WiFi connection from been deactivated.
Initial freecode announcement.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 05:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 01:37 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:30 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:08 PM