Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Frink Language 2007-05-31
- 06-01-2007, 06:47 AM #1levent Guest
The Frink Language 2007-05-31
Frink is a calculating tool and programming language designed to help you in the real world. It tracks units of measurement throughout all calculations and ensures that answers are correct. It converts between systems of measurement and has a huge library of physical data. It handles conversions between time zones, currencies, and historical values of the U.S. dollar and the British pound, translates between several languages, does date/time math, and more.
This release restores "fail-fast" behavior in traditional programs for calling functions with undefined parameters. This behavior had been modified with this month's symbolic algebra changes. Symbolic math was improved by sorting operands in mathematical expressions. In addition, functions were added for calculating Julian Day Ephemeris, for calculating the solstices and equinoxes, and error messages were improved.
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2007, 07:15 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:01 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:55 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:05 AM