Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OpenXava 4.3.1
- 01-25-2012, 06:44 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
OpenXava is a framework to develop AJAX JavaEE/J2EE applications rapidly and easily. It allows you to define applications only with POJOs, JPA, and Java 5 annotations. It is feature rich and flexible. It generates JSR-168 portlet applications (Liferay, WebSphere Portal, Jetspeed, etc.).
This release fixes references with @AsEmbedded to read the referenced object if the ID has an event associated, dialogs on IE9, "object not found" when the ID is inside a section, parent entities not being injected in EntityValidor if the reference name does not match the model name, Oracle 9 maximum open cursors exceeded, an exception on commit from a dialog disabling the dialog and showing the error message in a hidden layer, and calculated values which depend on an unsaved value not being correct after modifying a collection.
URL: Framework Java AJAX para Desarrollo Rápido - OpenXava
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 09:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:06 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 11:04 AM