Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Tasks 4.0.0
- 01-25-2012, 06:33 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component which enables .NET applications to read, write, and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks, you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations, and calendars. Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
This release includes new features for changing tasks’ progress. A new API, Task.SetPercentComplete, has been included for this purpose. This release also supports reading Active, DisplayAsSummary, StartText, and FinishTex values from MS Project 2010 MPP files. Moreover, MPP file reading exception as well as MS Project crash issues on saving the file updated by Aspose.Tasks are fixed in this release.
URL: Change tasks progress or read Active, DisplayAsSummary, StartText and FinishText from MPP files | Blogs - Aspose.com
- By alisia in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:20 AM
- By sudharani in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2011, 03:58 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:13 AM
- By Roshi in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2010, 06:29 PM