Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.0.5
- 01-22-2012, 01:08 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.0.5
DataNucleus AccessPlatform is a standards-compliant Java persistence product. It is fully compliant with the JDO1, JDO2, JDO2.1, JDO2.2, JDO3, JPA1, and JPA2 Java standards, and provides a REST API. It complies with the OGC Simple Feature Spec for persistence of geospatial Java types. It allows access to all popular RDBMS available today, together with db4o, LDAP, NeoDatis, JSON, Excel/ODF spreadsheets, XML, BigTable, and HBase databases.
Support for persistence to JSON has had major improvements: datastore identity was added, versioning was added, support for relations was added, and support for many other Java field types was added. RDBMS datastores support for multiple sql-types for a jdbc-type was added. RDBMS handling of non-transactional queries was improved to not load all results at execution when retaining the connection. Support for bulk load of objects from the L2 cache was added. Various other minor fixes were made.
URL: DataNucleus Access Platform - DataNucleus Access Platform
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:08 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:29 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2008, 06:35 PM