Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Azzyzt JEE Tools 1.3.0
- 01-21-2012, 06:02 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Azzyzt JEE Tools 1.3.0
Azzyzt JEE Tools is a set of Eclipse plugins for creating a so-called "azzyzted" project, and for creating code from a model. Azzyzt uses Java JPA entities as a model, and from that model it creates an enterprise application, ready to be deployed in a Java EE 6 application server like GlassFish 3.1, ready to be accessed via CORBA, SOAP, and REST. Thus the generated application is a set of Web services, providing all that you need in a typical CRUD application. Generated enterprise applications have separate source folders for generated and developer-supplied content. You can add your own functionality to a well-engineered base project. Azzyzt JEE Tools is not about user interfaces. It is expected that the generated application is accessed by a RIA frontend or by a fat client.
New URLs for SOAP and REST bundle full services and restricted services. It is now possible to allow/disallow based on the URL prefix (this breaks current applications). In AuthorizationInterface, this release adds a reference to an instance of a class implementing this interface to the Azzyztant, analogous to the username converter. (Use it to check authorization per call, based on the target class/method and credentials.) This release adds a subset of BETWEEN to QuerySpec. It has been tested with GlassFish 3.1.1 and Indigo SR1. It includes credential-based authorization and unit tests for credential-based authorization.
URL: Azzyzt JEE Tools
- By laurence.abas in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2009, 08:15 AM
- By nn12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2009, 07:27 AM
- By thenarin in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2008, 12:56 PM
- By mew in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2008, 08:51 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:14 PM