Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-21-2012, 05:59 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.8.0
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML, or the Excel2007 XLSX format. With the Aspose.Cells Report Designer tool, users can design and deliver reports into MS Excel directly without using Visual Studio IDE.
This release includes some general features such as workbook and worksheet protection. The Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services client component now supports Office 2010 x64. Optimization work has been done to improve the overall performance of Aspose.Cells and its modules. This version also fixes a number of internal bugs and includes several new enhancements, for example, the Herder background color bug, a hide column issue, the row merged algorithm module, a page break issue, hyperlink and bookmark links bugs, the row algorithm module, the Excel 2007 (data only) output bug, etc.
URL: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.8.0 Supports Office 2010 x64 and Protection with Several Useful Enhancements | Blogs - Aspose.com
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:35 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 05:47 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:27 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2011, 08:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:05 PM