Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jGnash 2.6.1
- 01-21-2012, 06:38 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
jGnash is a personal finance application written in Java. Java 6 is required. jGnash supports several account types, including investment accounts. jGnash has support for split transactions, nested accounts, scheduled transactions, commodities, and currencies. jGnash can import OFX and QIF files, excluding investment accounts and transactions. Data is stored in an XML format so it is easy to manipulate and read the data external to the program. jGnash also has scripting support to add custom reports and functionality.
This release focused on the UI stability of the new budget interface. The ability to set a yearly budget period has been added, as well as the ability of showing asset and liability accounts in the budget view. A few minor bugs were addressed. The build system and structure was converted over to Maven.
URL: jGnash | Free Business & Enterprise software downloads at SourceForge.net
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2012, 02:01 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:53 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 08:47 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 05:16 PM