Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bugzero 6.2.4
- 01-10-2012, 07:01 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Bugzero is a Web-based bug tracking, defect tracking, issue tracking, and change management system used in a distributed team environment to track software bugs, hardware defects, test cases, or any other issues. It can also be used equally well as a helpdesk customer support, trouble ticketing, or email management system to collect and manage customer feedbacks, incidents, requests, and issues. It is easy to use, but still flexible and adaptive, and can be configured to fit to your organization's unique business process and workflow.
An issue related to adding mailboxes that cannot be started and an issue related to saving the responsible and original author flags were fixed. The HTML parsing code was improved. An NPE exception that occurred on a non-existent cross project record was fixed. A SQL statement used for logging the previous responsible and state in the Detail field was modified to fix a problem that may occur in some databases.
URL: Bug, Defect, and Issue Tracker Software
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:48 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:52 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2008, 06:55 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2007, 09:16 AM