Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Nyagua 2.0 Beta
- 01-08-2012, 12:00 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Nyagua 2.0 Beta
Nyagua is a little piece of software that may help you to manage your home aquarium. It can store data about measurements in aquariums and produce graphs from these. It can store data about expenses and produce a report with yearly, monthly, and daily costs. It reports the compatibility between fishes and plants in its database. It can import fishbase.org XML data, and your own pictures can be added.
A new navigation tree for direct access to the utility,fishbase and plantsbase tabs. New input control for date fields. A new internal plot engine as an option vs gnuplot. The sqlite-jdbc library version has been changed to have full 64-bit compatibility. New readings report and analysis. A pump flow calculator has been added to the utility. This release adds the new fields PO4, O2, and Density to the readings table. It adds the new field Life span to the FishBase table. It solves annoying input bugs.
URL: Nyagua -home-
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2011, 05:52 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2011, 04:32 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2011, 07:00 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 04:20 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2007, 05:15 PM