Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-01-2012, 02:31 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Java Algebra System (JAS) 2.4.3851
The Java Algebra System (JAS) is an object oriented, type safe, multi-threaded approach to computer algebra. JAS provides a well designed software library using generic types for algebraic computations implemented in the Java programming language. The library can be used as any other Java software package, or it can be used interactively or interpreted through a Jython or JRuby front end. The focus at the moment is on commutative and solvable polynomials, power-series, multivariate polynomial factorization, Gröbner bases, and applications.
This release implements modular variants and parallel proxy versions of resultant algorithms, cleans and fills missing methods in GreatestCommonDivisor* classes in the edu.jas.ufd package, fixes ModLong to ModInteger conversion, and adds small fixes, improvements, and refactorings of methods to the right classes.
URL: Java Algebra System (JAS)
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:35 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2011, 07:46 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:22 PM
- By bigsonny in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:40 PM
- By 123 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2010, 09:34 PM