Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: GNU Source-highlight 3.1.6
- 01-01-2012, 12:58 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
GNU Source-highlight 3.1.6
GNU Source-highlight produces a document with syntax highlighting when given a source file. It handles many languages, e.g., Java, C/C++, Prolog, Perl, PHP3, Python, Flex, HTML, and other formats, e.g., ChangeLog and log files, as source languages and HTML, XHTML, DocBook, ANSI color escapes, LaTeX, and Texinfo as output formats. Input and output formats can be specified with a regular expression-oriented syntax.
A language definition file was added for T/Foswiki TML markup. ODF and MediaWiki output formats were added.
URL: GNU Source-highlight - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)
- By FunkyProg in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:49 AM
- By conor147 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2010, 05:14 AM
- By m3anman in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2009, 10:43 AM
- By jirkacelak in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2008, 06:27 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:39 AM