Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ejbca 4.0.7
- 01-01-2012, 01:43 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
EJBCA is a fully functional Certificate Authority in Java using JEE technology. It builds on the JEE platform to create a robust, high performance, platform independent, flexible, and component-based CA to be used standalone or integrated in any JEE app. EJBCA comes with a flexible and powerful Web-based admin GUI.
This release fixes a bug reading large OCSP requests over HTTP 1.1 using chunked encoding. It fixes a few minor XSS issues. It fixes an issue where building the Validation Authority (VA) failed on specific platforms. The VA health-check URL is now what it is claimed to be in the property file. You will need to reconfigure devices monitoring this URL. This release documents EJBCA integration with Djigzo. It adds a plug-in build system. It has improved support for Chinese in the admin GUI.
URL: EJBCA - Open Source PKI Certificate Authority - Home
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:28 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:05 AM