Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MQ Visual Browse 1.5.5
- 12-29-2011, 06:35 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MQ Visual Browse 1.5.5
MQ Visual Browse allows users to view messages in a queue of a WebSphere MQ (formally MQSeries) queue manager and presents the data in a simplified format similar to a database utility or spreadsheet program. It is designed for application programmers, JMS developers, quality assurance testers, and production support personnel who do not need message editing capabilities. It can run on any platform that supports Java v1.4 (or higher). It can connect to local queue managers or to any remote queue manager.
Support for generating a report from the selected messages in PDF, RTF, or HTML format, improved readability with the addition of row shading to the 'List of Queues' window, and fix for a bug when the first message has no data (zero length). JVM 1.6.0_29 is now used on Windows. This release has been fully tested and is supported on WebSphere MQ 7.1.
URL: Capitalware's MQ Visual Browse Overview Page
- By kingkongkill in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:36 PM
- By mailtoramesh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2010, 01:59 PM
- By looselispssinkships in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
- By AndrewM16921 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:45 AM
- By sknn in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 03:30 PM