Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.4
- 12-25-2011, 06:47 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.4
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports a robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects, and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel files using a designer spreadsheet, smart marker, or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
This release includes a number of useful enhancements related to pivot table rendering and formula calculation. Support for pivot tables in Excel (97-2010) spreadsheets has been in Aspose.Cells for a long time. This module is being improved with every release of the product. This release adds support for the GETPIVOTDATA function. It enhances some pivot table options, e.g. DataDisplayFormat, AutoShowCount, Data Filtering, etc. It fixes the compatibility problems and other issues regarding pivot tables for different Excel file .
URL: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.4 improves formula calculation and pivot table handling | Blogs - Aspose.com
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:27 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:52 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2011, 09:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:05 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:13 AM