Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Algebra System 2.4.3828
- 12-24-2011, 05:35 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Java Algebra System 2.4.3828
The Java Algebra System (JAS) is an object oriented, type safe, multi-threaded approach to computer algebra. JAS provides a well designed software library using generic types for algebraic computations implemented in the Java programming language. The library can be used as any other Java software package, or it can be used interactively or interpreted through a Jython or JRuby front end. The focus at the moment is on commutative and solvable polynomials, power-series, multivariate polynomial factorization, Gröbner bases, and applications.
This release has been switched to Java 7 for development. JAS will still compile and run on Java 6 and Java 5. There is a new online repository for JAS on Google code that contains a bug-tracker. There are definitions of variables for polynomial ring generators in the Jython and JRuby scripting interface. There are more JRuby examples.
URL: Java Algebra System (JAS)
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2011, 06:46 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:22 PM
- By bigsonny in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:40 PM
- By ashok bhagat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:43 PM
- By 123 in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2010, 08:34 PM