Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OpenXava 4.3
- 12-20-2011, 06:02 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
OpenXava is a framework to develop AJAX JavaEE/J2EE applications rapidly and easily. It allows you to define applications only with POJOs, JPA, and Java 5 annotations. It is feature rich and flexible. It generates JSR-168 portlet applications (Liferay, WebSphere Portal, Jetspeed, etc.).
HtmlText editor now uses an embedded rich text editor instead of using a popup windows. New addWarning() and addInfo() methods in BaseAction produce warning and info messages. It's possible to generate several reports from the same action by means of JasperMultipleReportBaseAction. IMultipleForwardAction was added to do several forwards to several URIs from the same action. SimpleHTMLReportAction was added to create reports from simple HTML templates, along with a SimpleTemplater class to process simple HTML templates. A getEntity() method was added to the View class.
URL: Framework Java AJAX para Desarrollo Rápido - OpenXava
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:25 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:06 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:04 AM