Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Muscle 5.64
- 12-20-2011, 05:28 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
MUSCLE (Multi User Server Client Linking Environment) is an N-way messaging server and networking API. It includes client-side networking APIs for various languages, including C, C++, C#, Delphi, Java, and Python. MUSCLE lets programs communicate over a network via streams of serialized Message objects. The included server program ("muscled") lets its clients message each other and store information in its server-side hierarchical database. The database supports flexible queries via hierarchical wildcarding, and "live" updates via a subscription mechanism.
This release adds a SocketMultiplexer class which hides the details of select() and poll() behind a simpler and more consistent API. It also fixes a bug in Message::FindFlat() which could cause it to return incorrect results when called on locally-created Messages containing FlatCountableRef-referenced objects.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2011, 05:00 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:48 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 02:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:32 PM