Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: beaTunes 3.0.11
- 12-17-2011, 04:53 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
beaTunes is an iTunes companion app capable of automatically analyzing your music collection to help you build better playlists. It analyzes BPM (beats per minute), silence at the beginning or end of a song, and the color (based on frequency spectrum) of a given song. Some of the data is stored through iTunes, and some is stored by beaTunes itself. beaTunes can suggest albums that would complement your music collection, display music charts, and help you find and fix errors in your song meta data, like typos and wrong genres. It also allows you to blog about selected songs or playlists.
This release fixes an .AppleDouble issue on shared drives, scrollbars in chart view, a wait-cursor issue when sorting, an erroneous double-click on toolbar buttons, and an issue with the Where label in Get Info. Matchlist error handling was improved, and the JRE bundled with the Windows version updated.
URL: beaTunes ~ build better playlists
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2008, 04:19 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2008, 12:28 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2008, 05:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 09:59 AM