Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Son of Grid Engine 8.0.0d
- 12-14-2011, 06:45 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Son of Grid Engine 8.0.0d
Son of Grid Engine is a highly-scalable and versatile distributed resource manager for scheduling batch or interactive jobs on clusters or desktop farms. It is a community project to continue Sun's Grid Engine. It is competitive against proprietary systems and provides better scheduling features and scalability than other free DRMs like Torque, SLURM, Condor, and Lava.
Bugfixes, primarily for classic spooling directories being incorrectly deleted and build failure with older versions of GCC.
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2011, 07:30 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 06:25 PM
- By rjsupaflea in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 06-07-2011, 02:47 AM
- By CrystalMoth in forum Java 2DReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2010, 06:07 AM
- By racewithferrari in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:27 PM