Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-14-2011, 05:21 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
WiKID Strong Authentication System 3.4.87.b1107 Strong Authent...
The WiKID Strong Authentication System is a highly scalable, secure two-factor authentication system. It is simple to implement and maintain, allows users to be validated automatically, requires no hardware tokens, has a simple API for application support (via Ruby, PHP, Java, COM, Python, etc.), supports multiple domains, and supports replication for fault tolerance and scalability. It also supports mutual /host and transaction authentication, wireless tokens only domains, locked tokens (to your PC), anti-keystroke logger keypad PIN entry, etc.
This release adds support for users to be in multiple groups and group precedence. It allows for groups to have specific RADIUS return attributes and chaining of those attributes.
URL: The WiKID Strong Authentication System — Rhymes with Wicked
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:59 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2011, 06:05 PM
- By qwerty53 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2011, 11:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 04:59 AM