Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj/PRO 4.0.0
- 12-14-2011, 09:24 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
edtFTPj/PRO is a Java library that performs secure file transfers. It supports FTPS (FTP over SSL), both explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (FTP via SSH). It also supports asynchronous transfers and FTP connection pools. All major FTP operations are supported, including both active and passive modes. It provides a progress monitor interface, allowing applications to receive progress updates for their file transfers. The library is built on the open source edtFTPj and shares its API. It is compatible with Android 1.5 and above.
This release adds support for email@example.com compression (delayed compression). Algorithm settings for SSH now apply to instances (they were static properties). Support has been added for FTPS servers that require logging in prior to PBSZ/PROT. A 'type' command has been added to the script engine. A timeout has been applied to getting a connection from the connection pool. setCheckDirReadableForChDir() has been added to SSHFTPClient. There is a fix so that IBM JVMs supports AES encrypted private keys.
URL: FTPS Java,SFTP Java,Java SSH,Secure FTP Java,FTP SSL Java,FTPInputStream,FTP scripting,Android
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:58 AM