Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Apache OpenNLP 1.5.2
- 12-14-2011, 10:00 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Apache OpenNLP 1.5.2
Apache OpenNLP is a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of natural language text. It supports the most common NLP tasks, such as tokenization, sentence segmentation, part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and coreference resolution. These tasks are usually required to build more advanced text processing services.
This release contains a couple of new features, improvements, and bugfixes. The maxent trainer can now run in multiple threads to utilize multi-core CPUs. Configurable feature generation was added to the name finder. The perceptron trainer was refactored and improved. Machine learners can now be configured with many more options via a parameter file. Evaluators can print out detailed evaluation information.
URL: Apache OpenNLP - Welcome to Apache OpenNLP
- By Eimo in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2010, 07:04 AM
- By madhu_sushmi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:00 PM
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2008, 05:22 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:45 PM