Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Visual Turing Machine 2.0
- 05-31-2007, 10:24 AM #1levent Guest
Visual Turing Machine 2.0
Visual Turing Machine (VTM) is a program that lets you create Turing machines with a point and click interface instead of using esoteric languages. You can pack your complex machines into small boxes, and then reuse them as part of a bigger machine. VTM also features an infinite length tape.
New features include an n-ary set of symbols, multiple windows (MDI), a huge workspace (10000x10000 pixels) without a memory issue, the ability to edit your own machines, the ability to execute machines n times (where n is undefined), the ability to use expressions (like n+5) to execute machines, the ability to execute machines at desired speeds, statistics to see how many instructions were executed and how much tape was "used", and an easy wasy to translate the program to other languages.
URL: SourceForge.net: Visual Turing Machine
- By Mir in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2008, 01:08 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 08:11 PM
- By bladeb2k in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2007, 10:47 PM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 11:53 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:11 PM