Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.3
- 11-24-2011, 07:27 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.3
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports a robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects, and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel files using a designer spreadsheet, smart marker, or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
This release includes support for conditional formatting and cell gradient colors when rendering to PDF documents. Itís now also possible to copy ranges with validation set. The GridDesktop control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET now supports conditional formatting. The PDFs created look like the original documents, even when they use advanced formatting. There are some other enhancements to how smart markers and error checking options are handled, especially for XLSM files. There's improved performance for the Excel-to-PDF and Excel-to-XPS features for various scenarios.
URL: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.3 adds a couple of new features and many fixes | Blogs - Aspose.com
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2011, 06:52 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2011, 09:02 PM
- By java software in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:05 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 06:13 AM
- By BigBear in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:22 PM